The Woman's Century Club opened the building on October 13, 1925. The WCC had a robust membership of approximately 350 women at the time of the building's opening. The building hosted both club and community events until the 1960s.
The property was sold in 1968 and converted to a two-screen cinema called the Harvard Exit Theatre. It ran as a movie theatre until 2015 when it was purchased for renovation.
The building sits in the Harvard Belmont Historic District.